“MAKE IT HAPPEN!”
At Bridgepoint, we know that your schedule and budget are important to you. Since 1989, we have been keeping our customers’ budgets and schedules on track. Our management team and crews have a “Make It Happen!” attitude. Regardless if it is a feasibility study, engineering, construction or restoration, it is our goal to get the job done right the first time. This means we are on time and on budget with minimal disturbance to the project site.
BCI has offices in Dallas, Fort Worth and Plano, Texas.
BCI has a strong financial foundation and proven track record of financial responsibility.
Safety is a priority not an afterthought at BCI.
BCI is dedicated to workplace safety and has had a great safety record for many years. BCI holds weekly safety meetings where safety topics are presented and discussed with the crews to ensure that safety is always at the forefront of what we do.
OUR VALUES DEFINE US
At BCI, our core values define us. These values are what have kept us consistently providing first-class service since 1989.
- Excellence in All Things
- Value Our Relationships
- Integrity in Our Dealings
- The Customer Is First
- Safety Is A Priority
- Respect for All People
- Constant Improvement
- Consistent Follow-through
- Consistent Communication
- Time Is Precious
- Aerial Fiber Installation
- Aerial Coax Installation
- Underground Fiber Installation
- Underground Coax Installation
- Aerial and Underground Span Replacements
- Coax Splicing and Testing
- Fiber Splicing and Testing
- MDU and SDU Buildouts
- Backbone and Lateral Construction
- Emergency Restoration
- E-rate Projects
- Outside Plant (OSP) Engineering, OSP Construction, Drawings and Permitting
- Comprehensive Project Management
- Turnkey Outside Plant Construction from Engineering through Construction and Turn-up